Monday, January 9, 2012

yippee, a fancy new light

My sweet husband recently rewired the bedroom so we have a working overhead light with two light switches! Very exciting stuff in our house. However, we have been having a really hard time finding the right light for the room. I was in love with a Capiz shell chandelier from West Elm, but it was too long to fit the space. So, we kept looking and through the wonders of google, we were eventually lead to - and I do realize how ridiculous and shameful this is - Pottery Barn Teen, where we found this awesome chandelier that was affordable, and the right size. Bret just put it up, and I am totally in love with it! Our house will be years and years worth of projects, but the one's you can see are especially fun. Happy Monday!




2 comments:

  1. I love it! Looks like tiny abalone shells...good job bret! ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. and great research, Jorden! ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete