Friday, February 3, 2012

a french inspired birthday

Today I turn 36. I took the day off from work and am planning to spend it in front of the wood stove, reading and drinking tea, cuddling with my pups and generally not doing much. Last night I came home after an eleven hour day, to a sweet birthday gift from my dear husband. He gave me two French design books, a French music CD, and some rose wine (not French because it was all he could find in Juneau), which we loved to drink while we were in France, chocolate croissants, baguettes, strawberries (amazingly yummy considering it's February), some yummy chocolate and of course, the yummiest Camembert cheese you can get in Juneau. What a doll. So, I will be digging into my new design books today and enjoying some delicious snacks. Thirty five was a good year, I hope I discover as much at thirty six! Have a lovely weekend my dears. xo


photo via tidbits

1 comment:

  1. jesus christ, bret, give the rest of the men a fighting chance! so sweet i almost threw up a little...

    ReplyDelete