Monday, September 19, 2011

monday reminder

This weekend we worked on our chicken coop (yes, someday we will have chickens), I harvested the last of our garden, made French Sorrel soup with the sorrel I grew, cut the tiny Brussels sprouts from their stalks and cleaned and put away the last of the carrots, kale, chard and potatoes. It was a productive and good weekend. One of those weekends that leaves you feeling very fortunate. Anyway, when I was trying to think of what to post for today, I remembered this Ted talk that I had watched a few months ago and thought it might be a good thing to share. I love Ted, but don't usually post the talks on here because of length. This one is just over three minutes and a good reminder to appreciate what you have in your life and that things are not always as they seem...Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment